Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011

Miyake's Reality Lab

I saw something interesting today, funny thing is: In TV. Maybe you all already know that and I'm late, but I was fascinated by this:
from this
to that


and in the end: dresses

Designer Issey Miyake runs now an exhibition with foldable origami-clothing. From first dimension to second to third and a whole dress. The fabric is recycled and yet new in its texture. He worked together with a computer scientist. I never thought all this algorithms and stuff I hate could be useful once o.o
I can't explain this, because I don't have a clue how exactly that works, I can't even do a normal origami, so instead of, more pictures:
the process of opening a present like that :D

my favourite dress
Why I would buy it? Because these dresses would be awesome for traveling! A hundred dresses for 40 pounds luggage instead of only 10. And: You wouldn't have to take the flat iron with ya ^^

5 Kommentare:

  1. Interesting Blog!

    et-ceterra.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOVE your blog. now following you! Follow back if you'd like!

    www.modishmoxie.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very original! But I wouldn't buy them though! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I saw this and thought it was so amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. :o this is such a cool way to design a dress haha! I dont think I'd wear it, but its well interesting how it unfolds and shizz :)

    By the way, your blogs starting to look great!

    Keep up the good work,
    Love shyy x

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!