Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

Black Swan



I'm so excited! As a dancer I love Swan Lake, and as a Swan Lake lover I'll love the movie because it takes place in the ballet-scene. Plus: They've got Natalie Portman. And she met the man she's engaged with now on set. Plus: I always liked the Black Swan better than the White ^_^ Plus another thing: It's a thriller.
Guess you all know the story and everything already, but I had to post something about it because it's starting here in Germany on 20th.

The leotards in the movie are by Yumiko by the way.


 To the yumiko shop here ;)

I like their leotards very much, they are different, but I don't know if I can wear them in classes, because everyone wears dark simple leotards. I was different since ever, so: Why not? :D
 Kiki is my favourite ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. can`t wait to watch Black Swan!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!