Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Icon: Doris Day

Recently I saw a movie with her. She's one of my favorite actresses, so cute and funny, and also her style is interesting. One of the 60's icons I guess, so I wanted to write a post about her ;)

in her early years
with our mother's favourite. plus I love her jacket
always colourful

even in her nightgown
oh my gosh, it's mod-style!
she could be classy too
but had a thing for strange hats apparently
looks Givenchy to me
so in love with that dress
want that shirt W__W

on a set
funny and campaigner, by the way, she's right
some of her nicest outfits

Keys to her look seem to me those things: Color, she often wears orange and red, white, clean cuts, A-lines, that typical coat she's often wearing, costumes and cardigans.
So I tried to get my own DD-kind-of-look:

5 Kommentare:

  1. toller blog; lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ?

    xoxo. (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag zalando auch immer mehr;meine traumschuehchen sind auch von dort <3

    xoxo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh, i have so many memories with her movies too! esp. "pillow talk." fun post for sure! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ich LIEBE doris day. absolute stilikone. und die filme...WAHNSINNIG schön!


    Wir haben tolle GIVEAWAYS im Wert von 650€ (Ray Ban Wayfarer, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif), die dir bestimmt gefallen werden. Würde mich freuen, wenn du vorbeischauen würdest.

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    bis dann,

    burcu

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!