Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

It's getting better :D

Today I was out a little bit more, in the town near where we stay, because I felt a little better. Tomorrow I hope I can get on the slope!
Well, I saw some funny things this afternoon :D

My name is Senta, and yeah, there are sanitary towels and tampons from a company named Senta here in Austria. I couldn't resist taking a photo of it ^^

After shopping we went to a nice café there and I ate an Esterhazy-cake. It was delicious! I didn't gain much on Christmas because I was sick, so I could without bad conscience.

The licence tag of my dad's car was so frozen that you barely could have seen the number, though it hasn't snowed here.

And for the night I've got some Whisky (without e, because it's Scottish, though I like the Irish with e better :D) that is only slightly younger than I am. Funny, isn't it? It was a gift from friends of my parents.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!