Montag, 5. September 2011

Insta-addiction

Hey guys,

I've been a bad bad blogger, I know. I had a workshop last week, including three shows on Sunday and working (dancing, singing, acting) every day 'til 8 o'clock in the evening, beginning 9 in the morning. And I had to get there by train, which took some time too. However, this musical workshop was quite interesting and I had fun, but I've been so tired every day I came home that I hadn't got the strength for a post. Though I enjoyed the week I'm pretty sure now I don't want to earn my living with that. For many reasons. But I don't want to write about that now, it's a long and complicated story that ain't so interesting. I had the chance to sign an indenture there, but first, 650€ (about 900$) per month for musical school is something I can't afford and 2nd I don't think I'm the type for musicals. Most musicals are happy. I'm really not the happiness-type. Two hours of looking happy and doped make me depressed and freak me out. Too many people at one place are freaking me out. So this workshop made my decision clearer. I'll still dance and act while studying but not on a professional base. Maybe it's still some kind of side job for me there. I'm gonna see whether they are hiring extras at the local theatre.

But the thing I want to share now is Instagram. I guess most of you have heard about it, it's an iPhone-App for taking and sharing photographs. Sadly I didn't had the time to take many photos there, but the weeks before I photographed everything I saw. And I'm beginning to do that again.
If you want to follow, my name there is ms_skellington ;)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!