Dienstag, 29. November 2011

They called me Rita von Squeeze.


(Music: Well, everyone should know that Main Theme. Zeldaaaaa ~ Need to play Ocarina of Time again. Somewhen. When I'm trough Dead Space.)

As promised, the shots from my outfit for my aunt's birthday party:








I think I've looked good enough to rock this cellar party full of relatives (in-laws, but that doesn't matter). About the other stuff... well, I've got a lot of work at university, while my thoughts are clouded with other more emotional things (in a good way! somehow...). Business as usual. Next up the post with my new corset! ;D I'm wearing it the second day now, it is quite comfortable, the first few hours weren't, but now I can move quite freely.

3 Kommentare:

  1. RAWR! You look absolutely stunning, if I'd be into girls you would totally float my boat! :-D Your hair is absolutely gorgeous and that dress is super pretty and sexy on you! Very cute tights too. And are those emotional things maybe your long distance loverboy? :-D

    I can imagine the corset is a bit like walking in shoes, the fabric still has to gain a little bit of movement. Plus corsets are just so pretty, I might want to endure a little uncomfortableness for such prettiness! Also, your headpiece and eyebrows are so gorgeous. My eyebrows are basically gray while my natural haircolor is close to black. I have to 'color' my eyebrows in with an eyebrow pencil before they get at least a little definement. You, on the other hand, have the most glorious eyebrows. :-D It's extra awesome with this kind of gothic twenties style.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't believe I read over the Ocarina of time part. Anyhoo: I think I've played through Ocarine of time at least five times already (not including the killing of Ganondorf, I've only done that once because he scared the shit out of me. :-D). If I keep enough time between the play throughs I enjoy it so much, every single time. The music, the atmospere, the enemies and the story... I think it's still my favorite Zelda game.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I sooooo love those tighs! And the feather on your hair =) You really look amazing.

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!