Sonntag, 6. November 2011

Outfit post: Sweet on the outside


[Kanon Wakeshima - Still Doll]




...but who could look on the inside?









This time I don't have so much to tell. I wanted to shock people a little by wearing Lolita style on campus. Mission accomplished, as you could say. I've heard the people whispering "freak". Law students... I don't know how the typical law student in other country appears to be, but here everyone thinks I'm strange. I take it as a compliment.
It's interesting to see how the students here want to show who they are through clothing. Well, I guess that's what we all do. But that's extreme. It's like they are uniforming themselves. Everyone not playing by their rules of fashion is an outcast. I've decided to make my own rules. I don't wanna "play" lawyer like they are doing it. Honestly, people in the first semester are already going to lecture in a suit, with gel in the hair and the girls with pearl ear studs. The living cliché. All that makes me feel that I have to be rebellious and wear something different, just to show that I'm different. I know how childish this must seem. But I can't do something against it.

I hope you all have a less angry start into the new week.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oooh I would do the exact same thing as you, I'd stick out like a sore thumb with my multicolored hair and floral skirts in your class :-D. Going to lectures in suit sounds so ridiculous, I hate it when people take themselves so seriously. And the whispering 'freak' is the most childish thing I've ever heard, they're studying to be a lawyer for crying out loud but they act like little kids. I'm not sure how 'our' lawstudents look or act but I've heard from my boyfriend that some of them are pretty stuck up and indeed, how stereotypical, they're there because they can earn the big bucks like daddy/mommy. Not because they actually want to DO something for the world. Anyhoo I love your outfit, you look so ladylike and pretty and don't every conform to boring ass people! (unless you want to of course, no judgement here! :-D)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gorgeous dress dear!! love the collar so much! beautiful shoes and amazing classy coat!! great color!! perfect!! following your awesome blog!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh and I really cant stand some people who think that everything we do is wrong, just learn to ignore them, might be difficult but you it's vital if you want to live happily:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. IIiiieh, pearl ear studs :O I don't like them.. You look so cute and classy and chic :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!