Dienstag, 15. November 2011

Pray for me


(Samsas Traum - Betet für mich)

Today I wanted to show you my new halfbusk-corset. But it seems like this corset is kinda damned. First the postman didn't knock, seems like he's already pissed off that I'm ordering everything online. I know he didn't because I was home all Saturday morning. Well, so I had to go to the post-office to get my parcel. I did that today 'cause I had an appointment nearby anyway.
I'm walking to the office, already wondering why everything seems so dark inside. Then I'm spotting a note on the window: Due to internal bullshit we're closed on 15th November. Fuuuuuuuck oooooooff!
It's always so far to walk there. And I've gotta go tomorrow again, though I don't have much time 'cause I'm going to a concert. Fuck off everyone, really. Now I am pissed off.

But I've found something different by accident. I may already have written I'm searching for a golden candlestick holder. A classical five-armed one. Golden is the problem here. I'm only seeing silver ones. Silver wouldn't match my mirror.
Then I've found something even better:

candle holder: "ring of fire", at Butler's, 9,99€, for those who wanna know
 Freakin' awesome and useful little thing. Black matches everything and my Mansinthe bottle has a use besides looking artsy and making me want to get drunk. It also looks nice on wine bottles. Perfect combination, isn't it? And maybe I'll find the perfect golden candlestick holder too.
Another thing I've discovered in the city: An antiquarian bookseller. Directly behind the dome, huge, full of books, you enter the shop and get high on the smell of old books. Oh I'm lovin' this. I guess I'll spend hours in this shop. Today I just bought an Anthology of horror short-stories. Poe, Hemingway, Harvey, even a Dickens one, I'm already excited reading it. Sadly I've got so much to do for university right now. I'm directly off studying after finishing this post. It's incredible. I'm just in my first semester and I'm already driving mad.
At least I already know where to go to when I want to clear my head.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Das ist ja ein cooles teil! Wäre definitiv auch ein gutes weihnachtsgeschenk für meine schwester. Muss jetzt nur noch ein Butler's finden.

    Zum thema post: Die haben letztens weder geklingelt noch einen abholschein hinterlassen. Ich habe nur über die sendungsverfolgung erfahren dass mein paket schon seit 3 tagen bei der post lag. super. ne entschuldigung gabs natürlich nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh I would've been incredibly pissed off too. If I'm looking forward to something and it gets delayed I can be cranky all day. I'm curious about that corset though! :-D

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!