Montag, 4. April 2011

Another stupid costume post

Hey there ;D
Again, I'm sick. First I thought it was because of my hay fever. The weather was fine, sunshine again, everything was blooming and I was sick, had a red nose and streaming red eyes. On Saturday I even collapsed. I just slept then the whole afternoon, because I had show that evening. So then I was a red nodes cow. On Sunday I also had to dress up, because I ran across the city in a funny costume telling everyone we had a 10% offer at the theatre. Shops were open on Sunday, all around the city were little stalls, carousels and so on. And everyone stared at me and my companion like we were from mars. One guy even asked us if we were from mars. Another asked us where our prince has been, another asked where we have left our horse. Some guys called us "Jack Sparrow". By the way, this was the costume I'm talking about:

funny, isn't it?
What do you say, Mozart or pirate? I heard both on the streets :D
And some guys even pitied us because it was so warm this day. On my last post I complained about the rain, this weekend I wished for rain because of the hay fever. Really, I was only that much outside I had to. That's why there's no real outfit post this WE.
Oh and I forgot to tell you about Friday. We had again a guest performance. In a little hicktown called Schramberg. Well, a cute hicktown. With a tiny stage. If you wanted to go from one side to the other you had to walk on the street. The doors had to be kept open because of that. And at the end of a great aria the ambulance drove through the street ^^ That was so funny. And on the end the audience applauded like the Rolling Stones acted out. Apropos applause. My applause for the cow was amazing on Saturday! No comparison to the audience of the premiere.
Again sorry for not posting. As you may see, when I wasn't working I was sleeping and beat-up. I absolutely had no motivation writing about anything. But now I'm beginning to feel better. This morning by the way I was so sick and had such a red eye that I even didn't go on the study trip to Frankfurt. Sadly, because I bet it was very interesting. Well, at least I started sewing another skirt and I had ballet-class, because now in the afternoon I felt much better plus my eye wasn't that red anymore. And I guess I'll make the examen tomorrow. Biology. And I still have so much to learn -.-'
So, have a great week, stay healthy, and let there be...




Cupcakes!

1 Kommentar:

  1. tut mir leid wegen dem heuschnupfen!
    aber an und für sich wars ein sehr interessanter post! du siehst so richtig 'cute' aus in deinem mozart (ja, für mich ist es meh mozart) kostüm :)

    cupcakes <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, you're lovely!